Home > Blog Contest, Race Infos > Race It Up: A Family Day Fun Run for Caritas Manila

Race It Up: A Family Day Fun Run for Caritas Manila

Sundays are family days! With that, I would like to share with you a nice family bonding:

Race It Up: A Family Day Fun Run for the benefit of Caritas Manila

official event poster

Race Routes (3K Kiddo Run, 5K and 10K)

3KM Race Route

5km Race Route

10km Race Route

Singlet Design

Race it Up Singlet Design

Prizes

Registration Sites

BUT WAIT!! If you want to join this (any race distance), just comment below (be sure to give your email address) and you may win 1 FREE RACE KIT. Just answer the question:

“What’s the best thing that happened in your life when you started running?”

You can place your comment until July 24, I will be announcing the winner on July 25.

Categories: Blog Contest, Race Infos Tags:
  1. JAY-R
    July 18th, 2011 at 06:26 | #1

i lose weight. :) gain a lot of friends and a healthy lifestyle. :)

2. July 18th, 2011 at 07:04 | #2

it clears my mind

3. vel
    July 18th, 2011 at 07:10 | #3

i gained lots of friends :)

4. July 18th, 2011 at 09:53 | #4

my wife became my running buddy, since then we have more time with each other and our relationship became more colorful :)

5. edward
    July 18th, 2011 at 17:10 | #5

give more confidence to myself and got a lot of running friend! :-)

6. Elvin Evalla
    July 19th, 2011 at 04:24 | #6

The best thing that happened in my life when I started running is that it gave me pure joy in working hard and discipline in improving myself. (elvinevalla@yahoo.com)

7. July 20th, 2011 at 09:13 | #7

The best thing that happened in my life when i started running is that i got to spend a lot of time with my sister. everytime we join fun run activities, it gaves us a chance to bond with each other :)

8. Noel Santiago
    July 20th, 2011 at 09:44 | #8

I have never been athletic before so it was as much a surprise for me that I have stood by my weekend runs. I have lost weight and held diabetes & hypertension at bay. I have renewed confidence for my determination and will to succeed.
    Another plus is that I have gotten friends and family to reevaluate their health and life priorities. Many have taken up the ‘sport’/hobby/lifestyle and a good number are now even more addicted to running now.

9. July 20th, 2011 at 12:39 | #9

The best thing that happened in my life when i started running is that I’m always happy :)) & feeling less stressed. I’m more focus on the task at hand instead of being worried or stressed about work, family or other stressors in my daily life. And there’s a feeling of accomplishment by completing the run which shifts the focus on my attention from negative stressors to a sense of pride and accomplishment.

10. mira
    July 20th, 2011 at 21:19 | #10

i was more focused, fit and healthy, met a lot of new friends, certified stress relieved, and i kept on sharing my running experiences to my friends and hoping to inspire them to run:)

11. engel
    July 24th, 2011 at 14:33 | #11

the best thing that happened to me when i started running is that I become more concern about my health. I sleep early., woke up early to jog. then watch what i eat. and now I’m living my life just like the desire to finish a race

12. July 26th, 2011 at 03:08 | #12
  13. September 10th, 2011 at 01:23 | #13

Cablelink invites you to be part of our fun run, RACE IT UP 2011: A family day fun run for the benefit of Caritas Manila. This event features a three 3k,5k,10k run and 300 Meter run for kids ages 5-12 years old.

For more Details Visit our Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/raceitup