Home > Alabang > I’m a Proud Snail Runner

I’m a Proud Snail Runner

A “SNAIL RUNNERruns with passion and precision. And I make the roads fiery with my red and white shirt. I am a proud snail runner. Are you?

We are all runners. We don’t care how fast or how far you can go. We don’t care if today is your first day or you’ve been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. We just run. We are not just a group but a RUNNING FAMILY.

Let me just take this time to thanks my very supportive running community, SNAIL RUNNERS. Currently, we are developing the group and our official website and Facebook page.

If you have a time to spare, let me rephrase that, please spare some time to visit the site, also it would make us smile if you could promote the Facebook page.

If you leave in South Manila, particularly Alabang, Muntinlupa, Las Pinas, San Pedro and the nearby towns, you are encouraged to join us in our weekly runs.

Categories: Alabang Tags: ,
  1. April 27th, 2011 at 05:02 | #1

Thanks James!

2. Toeltoel
    April 27th, 2011 at 05:03 | #2

Wow! Thank you sir James for the wonderful write-up. Snail Runners Alabang is proud to count you as one of it’s founding member and partner! Best of luck on all your future endeavors.

3. April 27th, 2011 at 06:38 | #3

Hi James! Thank you… kudos to all your hard work!

4. April 27th, 2011 at 07:26 | #4

you are indeed a Proud Snail Runner , wearing your singlet in a National Television ;) ..Goodluck to the team!..hope to be part on your future runs/programs. :) Godbless!!!

5. therunningineer
    April 27th, 2011 at 15:28 | #5

thank you baby james!!! The SNAILS are proud of you for what you have shared with the group! keep it going!

journeyingjames Reply:

thanks you TL mond! and iim proud to be snail runner.. just let me know how i can help ha.

6. Phoebe Blas
    May 3rd, 2011 at 10:51 | #6

Good day!

I would just like to invite you to Lifeline Foundation’s Run4Life 2011 on May 15.
    This run will be for a good cause and ALL the proceeds will be going to our foundations initiatives:
    3k – Satellite School Program
    5k – Patient of the month and Medical Missions
    10k – Community Library
    16k – Soccer Youth Program
    Register now and help change lives!

1. No trackbacks yet.