Athena Milk’s All-Women’s Run: Registration is Ongoing
To all my girl and kikay readers, may I invite you to the only run that is 100% for women-
Athena Milk’s All-Women’s Run
Race Categories: 3K (Php500) / 5K (Php650) / 10KM (Php700)
Venue: SM Mall of Asia, across iMAX parking lot
March 19, 2011 (Saturday)
Assembly & Gun Start Times
|Race Category||Assembly Time||Gun Start|
|3K||5:00 AM||6:10 AM|
|5K||5:00 AM||6:00 AM|
|10K||5:00 AM||5:50 AM|
Okay, for the dudes reading, you can also "participate" here, by registering your mom, sisters, girlfriend, girl friends or even your daughter (girls below 16 years old may register, as long as they are accompanied by a registered female adult running in the same category), or maybe take some shots!
Some important notes I got during the blogger’s launch:
1. 5K and 10K finishers will get a limited edition bracelet, just be sure that you are wearing official race singlet upon crossing the finish line. Now you can wear it even while malling.
2. Get ready to be pampered! All runners will be treated as queens as they cross the finish line. Freebies from sposors will be given away and services like massage, nail art, etc are available for free.
3. Don’t forget to bring the violet eco-friendly bag come race day, that will serve as your loot bag as you collect freebies from generous sponsors at the Festival area.
4. Online registration period is from February 21, 2011 to March 15, 2011. Hurry, race kits may run out before you know it. You can also log on RunRio to register online.
5. Starting today, March 1, registration is at the following venues: Toby’s SM Mall of Asia and RUNNR, BHS. 6. For questions, please contact any of the following RunRio hotline numbers (9am – 6pm): 0915-7827126 and 0927-3990043
_______ _______ _______
Now I ask, when will there be a all-male run? If ever there is, make the singlet pink! Like those of PowerPuff Boys singlets.